Understand how to create a Relationship between your clients & contacts!
To set up a relationship in your onkho please follow the steps below:
- Click on Contacts in the main menu
- Click on your client you want to add a relationship to
- Click on "+Connection" in the Connections list
- Choose the contact you want to connect and set the relationship (you can add multiple relationships and even add your own by simply typing it in)
- Click Save
- Scroll the page down to Connections to see the relationships just created - each connection only appears once
You now have a relationship set up for your contact!
You can create Insights around Relationships for your Clients in our Insights Builder!
Simply Click on
- Clients and choose the filter 'Connections' to start a new Relationship Insight.
Don't forget to press SAVE when you're finished.
NEW TO INSIGHTS?
Click here to find out more how about what they are and how to use them in your practice.
NEW TO RELATIONSHIPS?
If you want to find out more about what a Relationship is... inside onkho, click here.