How to switch on email sending for your business and your clients
After you've added your mailboxes, you still need to switch on email sending and/or receiving.
Onkho has two switches that give you control over email:
- At the business or system-wide level
- At an individual client or contact level
The system-wide switch overrides individual client or contact switches. That means that if your system-wide switch is set to NO, no email will be sent even if an individual client or contact switch is set to YES.
Enabling or disabling email across the system
- Click on the Settings button in the top menu to access the system-wide settings for your business.
- Set the "Allow outbound messages" switch to YES to enable the sending of email or set it to NO to disable the sending of email.
Enabling or disabling email for an individual contact or client
Enabling the system-wide switch does not automatically switch on email for individual contacts. Each contact has to be enabled individually and manually. BOTH switches need to be set to YES for email to be sent.
- Find the contact or client you're looking for and click on their name to access their contact page.
- Set the "Can receive messages from us" switch to YES to enable the sending of email or set it to NO to disable the sending of email.