How add a mailbox hosted by Yahoo!
Yahoo! supports app passwords. This means you get to create a password specifically for Onkho to use rather than your own password. This is more secure and we recommend that you use this feature.
You can find out more about third-party app passwords by checking Yahoo! Help.
The following link was valid at the time of writing this article: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/sln15241.html
To add a mailbox hosted by Yahoo!:
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on the Mailboxes tab
- Click on the top right ellipsis button and select "Add mailbox"
- Choose Yahoo as your provider
- Enter the mailbox's email address
- Set how the mailbox is going to be used - at least one of the options must be selected
- Select Yes if the mailbox should always be suggested by default when sending an email - note this is a suggestion, you can always change it if you have multiple mailboxes
- Add an optional signature and disclaimer - consider using templates so you can re-use the signatures and disclaimers on other mailboxes
- Specify which email address recipients should reply to
- Press Save at the bottom of the page
Once you've added a mailbox, you should see it in the list of mailboxes. You should then test the mailbox to make sure it's working correctly.