How add a mailbox that's hosted by Microsoft e.g. using Exchange or Office 365
To add a Microsoft hosted mailbox:
- Go to the Settings page
- Click on the Mailboxes tab
- Click on the top right ellipsis button and select "Add mailbox"
- Choose Microsoft as your provider
- Enter the mailbox's email address
- Set how the mailbox is going to be used - at least one of the options must be selected
- Select Yes if the mailbox should always be suggested by default when sending an email - note this is a suggestion, you can always change it if you have multiple mailboxes
- Add an optional signature and disclaimer - consider using templates so you can re-use the signatures and disclaimers on other mailboxes
- Specify which email address recipients should reply to
- Press Save at the bottom of the page
Once you've added the mailbox, you should see it in the list of mailboxes. You should then activate the mailbox. Activation involves authorising our mail service provider Nylas to access your mailbox using Microsoft's preferred connection method. You will use a two-factor authentication (aka 2FA) method if you have set one up. Once activated, you should then test the mailbox to make sure it's working correctly.