Here we create a custom attribute to track the target readiness date for a client
Adding MTD Effective Date allows you to track the target date that a client needs to be ready as well as future waves of MTD implementation.
- Click on your client list
- Click on a client tagged with "MTD" (see Step 1 - Tag impacted clients with MTD)
- Click on the ellipsis (...) and click on "Edit"
- Scroll down to the custom properties section
- Click on "Add property"
- Set name to be "MTD Effective Date", type to be "Date" and position to 0
- Click on "Save"
- Set the MTD Effective Date for the client you've chosen
- Click on "Save" for the client panel
Note: you will need to repeat this process once for each type of impacted client e.g. Sole Trader, Limited Company etc.
If you're interested, there's a quick animated version of the steps attached to this article.
After this go on to Step 3 - Create custom service MTD Readiness.