What can you do in the left hand menu?
The left hand menu is where you get access to all the features of the platform. Its where you go to get work done!
Here's a rundown on what's available from here:
- Dashboard. Think of this as the control centre for your business. You go here to get quick information about your business.
- Clients. A listing of all of your Clients. From here you can get to an individual Client.
- All Contacts. A listing of all of your Contacts - remember this includes Clients.
- Planner. This is where you go to see what Jobs are due and to plan when those Jobs should be done.
- Import. This is where you go to import your data into the platform e.g. Contacts, Clients etc.
- Tools. Useful tools that help you manage the work that your business does.
- Settings. All the stuff about your business including contact details, your service catalogue etc.
- Access more options. Whenever you see this symbol it means there are more options to choose from in this menu. Click on it to see what they are.
- Collapse the left hand menu. If you click this, the left hand menu will collapse to just icons. That's useful if you want to see more on your screen.
- Expand the left hand menu. If you click this, the left hand menu will expand back to include the text labels for each menu item.